Job title: Analyst, Shopper Marketing and E-Commerce – Walmart
Job description: About the Job:
We have an amazing opportunity in our Rogers, AR office for a Shopper Marketing and E-Commerce Analyst on our Walmart team. This individual will work in close partnership with the Shopper Marketing and E-Commerce teams to develop and execute effective Walmart shopper marketing programs that enable team to drive growth with the customer. This role will be uniquely positioned to learn both marketing and e-commerce best practices on a large retail customer.
You will be accountable for:
Support Shopper Marketing Manager and E-Commerce Manager in developing, executing and measuring the impact of shopper marketing programs to drive growth across the Danone portfolio at Walmart.
- Leverage national activation plans and understanding of brands’ positioning to create customer-specific plans and programs that meet customer objectives.
- Work with internal and agency teams to ensure proper creative build and execution
- Be well versed in digital and point-of-sales material development
- Support account with any work required to improve or update eCommerce presence on account website (e.g. updating PDPs to new account requirements)
- Assist in tracking and delivering the execution of programs against aligned timelines and budgets.
- Develop customer-facing material to support sales teams and customer collaboration meetings as needed.
- Monitor + audit content that has been published to retailer’s websites to ensure new and current items are showing up and that the content is accurate; coordinate retailer’s capabilities and readiness to accept item content.
- Act as a liaison between Shopper Marketing and Ecommerce Managers to tailor/enhance programming within digital environment to maximize performance.
Drive continued growth opportunity through insights and analysis of program performance.
- Analyze shopper segmentation, profiles, and drivers at Walmart to determine effective shopper marketing initiatives.
- Analyze current business trends to highlight opportunities, address risks, and drive traffic and sales to eCommerce platforms
- Perform pre- and post- promo evaluations to understand effectiveness of shopper marketing and e-commerce events at assigned customer.
- Provide reports to influence future shopper marketing investment decisions and share success stories and learnings with the organization.
- Monitor availability metrics on scorecard and investigate any issues in availability.
Provide best-practice insights back to Center of Excellence
- Share success stories as well as opportunities with Center of Excellence
- Complete a post-mortem for customer shopper marketing and e-commerce spending (e.g., ROI) and provide report to relevant brand managers
Ensure accuracy of systems planning and process implementation
- Assist Shopper Marketing Manager with PO generation, invoicing and budget tracking
- Keep planning system up to date with correct paperwork and budget roll up for monthly close
- Assist with new vendor set up and coupon barcode generation
- 4 year college degree in Business or related field
- 1-2 years previous experience within CPG industry
- Shopper marketing or e-commerce experience a plus
- Familiarity with RetailLink
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, including superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to read and interpret consumer and shopper research
- Strong ability to work on-cross functional teams
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Works well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people’s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as one of the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet. With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits including flexible time off (no yearly cap) and up to 26 weeks gender-neutral paid parental leave, and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food. Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world through food! Learn more @
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.
Location: Rogers, AR
Job date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 07:47:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!