Job title: CY Assistant Housekeeping Manager
Company: Broadway Hospitality, LLC
Job description: ***Earn a $500 hiring bonus for this position for a limited time – inquire with hiring manager about complete details***
Base rate $16.00 per hour plus overtime average work week 40-50 hours
The Assistant Housekeeping Manager ensures the cleanliness, orderliness and outstanding first impressions in all areas of the hotel; including guest rooms, both interior and exterior public and associate spaces in accordance with Marriott standards. Inspects all guest rooms and ensures defects are reported and corrected. This position will is full time 40 hours per week.
- Supervises and inspects the work of the room attendant, house-persons and laundry attendants ensuring the cleanliness, functionality, and attractive appearance of guest rooms and public and associate spaces. Updates the front desk when rooms are clean, vacant, and ready for occupancy.
- Creates a service environment focused on the guest, with a passion for high standards in all work performed. Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Ensures housekeepers have the proper and necessary equipment and supplies.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and develops alternative solutions. Reports needed repairs to maintenance.
- Instructs and trains new room attendants and evaluates their performance.
- Performs room attendant duties when required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years prior hotel housekeeping experience. Supervisory experience a must
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Daily shifts with start times between 7AM -10AM and end times 4PM to 7PM other shifts as needed
Block 22, LLC is proud to offer a comprehensive benefit package to its employees.
- Complimentary Associate Parking
- Medical, Dental and Vision is offered the first of the month following your hire date
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Educational Assistance
- Vacation time accrual each pay period
- 401K program with a company match after completing one year of service
Successful candidates exhibit the core values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity and Passion while delivering our core purpose of serving and inspiring our communities by creating memorable experiences through integrity and teamwork.
Location: Boise, ID
Job date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 07:49:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!