Job title: Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Blue Raven Solar
Job description: Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Level: Mid-Senior Level
Location: Orem, UT
Reports to: Sales and Digital Marketing Senior Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Shift: Full-time (40 hours)
Blue Raven Solar is an exciting, fast-paced company, and we were recently awarded the Employee’s Choice Award in Glassdoor’s Annual “Best Places to Work” list in the US Large Companies category and ranked 20th overall.
The Digital Marketing Manager is a steward of Blue Raven Solar’s brands with a particular focus on our online brands. Our mission is to make homeowners’ lives better by reducing their energy bills, by increasing their reliance on clean and abundant renewable energy, and by providing a world class customer experience through a reliable sales process and a speedy, high-quality installation. The Digital Marketing Manager is heavily involved in all aspects of online lead generation across multiple online channels. They must be a go getter and problem solver.
Help homeowners prepare for the future by saving thousands of dollars on unnecessary power bills. Help us change the world by reducing our reliance on traditional power sources and replacing it with clean, abundant, renewable energy.
- Create, manage, and optimize advertising campaigns across online and social channels including copy and creative
- Create and edit websites and landing pages using common CMS tools
- CRO, CRO, CRO
- Manage relationships with Google and Facebook CS teams
- Evangelize online lead gen across the company
- 2+ years’ experience creating social media advertisements
- Bachelor’s degree or near completion in Marketing, Communications, Business Mgmt., or similar
- Familiarity with Online Trackers (Facebook Pixel, Conversion API, Google Tag Manager)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud or the ability to fake it with Canva and other tools
- Strong work experience showing conceptual/creative proficiency and detail-oriented work practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great attitude, a willingness to assist with a variety of tasks as they come and a sense of humor
Blue Raven Solar:
Blue Raven Solar provides homeowners across America with a simple and affordable way to get the best solar technology while saving on their utilities. In seven years, the company has gone from three to almost 1,400 team members nationwide and become a top solar company in the U.S. We stick closely to our mission and values and gain satisfaction in helping our customers save money while protecting the Earth. Going solar is a complex and expensive process and we take pride in making it simple and affordable for our customers as evidenced by the thousands of 5-star online reviews we have received.
If you are excited about joining a top-rated company in one of America’s fastest growing sectors, apply!
- Competitive; approximate range of $50-80k/year DOE
Expected salary: $50000 – 80000 per year
Location: Orem, UT
Job date: Sat, 05 Jun 2021 22:09:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!