Job title: Digital Media Ad Buyer (Facebook & Google)
Company: Just Digital
Job description: *** REMOTE WORK OPPORTUNITY! Must be legally authorized to work in the US***
Just Digital is looking for a Digital Media Buyer to manage our clients Google Ads and Facebook Ad campaigns.
WHAT WE DO AT JUST DIGITAL
We’re a marketing and creative company helping small businesses succeed and do what they love. We offer the following services to our clients:
- Paid advertising management: Google Ads, Facebook Ads
- Website design & development
- Marketing consulting and strategy development
- Online Marketing (automated marketing, inbound marketing, lead generation)
ABOUT THE POSITION
You will be working as the lead contact point for our clients, coordinating between the client and their assigned team to ensure the businesses hit their growth goals. You will be building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships as you help them grow their businesses.
The Digital Media Buyer is responsible for the day-to-day management of our client’s paid advertising campaigns and working within a cross functional team to achieve growth in leads, sales, and brand awareness.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING**
- Create marketing strategies and marketing plans for clients,
- Setting objectives and KPI’s to help our clients grow their leads/ sales/ brand awareness.
- Creating and managing advertising campaigns on Search and Social
- Set-up, monitor, track, and optimize campaign performance on a daily basis to ensure our targets are met.
- Confirm the monthly allotted budget for your assigned clients is not under or overspending.
- Client meetings to update them on progress
- Serve as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Engage in daily/ weekly client communication as needed
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare marketing reports for the marketing campaigns we’re executing
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of paid advertising management experience working full time with an ad agency or in-house.
- 2+ Google Adwords experience
- 2+ Facebook Ads experience
- Effective team management: ability to work with creative team of designers, developers, writers, and advertising managers to get marketing campaigns executed
- Experience creating Google and Facebook marketing campaigns that drive business growth
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple client accounts at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Google marketing stack knowledge: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Properly allocate a marketing budget across our marketing efforts
WHO YOU ARE
Ideally, your profile will look like this:
- You like to pay attention to detail and have a professional approach to time and deadlines
- Great organizational skills and ability to organize content/ files
- You enjoy working with a team and have excellent communication skills
- You are consistent, responsible and reliable with excellent follow-through
We’re a small company: You’ll be contributing to the growth of the company, offering insight, ideas and execute on those ideas to create internal systems and processes for the company. We expect you to be intuitive and collaborative, as well as be able to share your ideas clearly with our team and clients.
WHY JOIN JUST DIGITAL
- Competitive Salary ($50k – $72k starting) and Growth Opportunities
- Remote Work
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $50000 – 72000 per year
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 04:38:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!