Job title: Facebook Marketing Specialist
Job description: About Assurance
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people’s lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we’re working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Position
Assurance IQ is recruiting a Facebook Marketing Specialist to help us manage our Facebook ad accounts.
This position is responsible for account management and performance. You will work closely with the design team to generate Facebook creative, as well as the broader marketing and product team to understand performance, goals, and audiences.
Duties and Responsibilites:
- Build and scale Facebook ad accounts while maintaining margin goals
- Work with design to create ads and landing pages
- Leverage our internal database to create remarketing audiences
- Collaborate with the product team to understand targets, optimization goals, and how you can help achieve them
- Analyze campaign performance to understand what is working and what’s not
- A/B test ads and landing pages
- Other marketing projects as needed
- 1+ years of marketing experience required
- 1+ years Facebook ad experience preferred
- Experience A/B testing
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and optimize towards KPIs
- Comfortable with data & data analysis
- Able to come up with creative ideas
Choose Assurance Because:
· Exceptional base salary plus bonus structure
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
· Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays.
· Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within.
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
· Fast paced, high performance environment.
Location: Seattle, WA
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 23:39:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!