Job title: Hospitality manager
Company: Honeysuckle Inc
Job description: Description:
Come grow with us!! POP Hospitality Group began humbly in 2001 and currently operates 4 distinctively Nashville concepts in Midtown, SoBro, Five Points and Franklin. We have more expansion on the horizon, and along with that, exciting advancement opportunities. We are currently looking to hire experienced Find Dining Front of House and Hospitality Managers.
The Honeysuckle is a locally owned one-of-a-kind concept. Our mission is to provide uncompromised cuisine and service and to elevate guest expectations. Specialty offerings include a Himalayan Salt Block Dry Aging Room for Wagyu Steaks, a raw oyster bar, and 700-degree salt stones that allow you to cook proteins right at the table. The Honeysuckle also offers secluded private dining areas perfect for any occasion, hand-crafted cocktails and a top shelf whiskey wall.
We have a fast paced and upbeat work environment that isn’t just a job, it’s a career. Our salaried managers participate in an aggressive and attainable monthly bonus pool. In a local privately-owned company like ours, you will have the opportunity to shine and advance within our ranks; all the way to Managing Partner.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years of restaurant management experience working in a casual or upscale full-service restaurant with demonstrated outstanding leadership skills. In addition, we expect you to have passion for developing others and to embrace our growing restaurant group’s mission.
Hospitality Manager Essential Functions:
- Effectively manage venue operations to promote guest experience and maximize profits.
- Promote Brand Integrity by adhering to all Company Standards, Recipes, and all other Established Guidelines.
- Assist the General Manager with recruiting, retaining, training and developing an optimum number of staff who are enthusiastically dedicated to delivering the highest level of Hospitality to the guest.
- Assist General Manager in coordinating all activities for daily shifts, special events, and catering.
- Foreseeing, identifying, and resolving any potential issues or problems throughout the shift.
- Adheres to all Federal, State, and local laws in addition to Company policy related to employment practices.
- Serves as mentor, coach, and trainer for Restaurant staff. Champion and adhere to all Company policies.
- Assists in counting inventory.
- Promotes a positive, professional and harassment-free environment for guests and employees alike.
Job Type: Full-time
Hospitality Manager Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Attainable monthly bonus potential
- Paid Vacation- 5 days granted after every 6 months of continual employment
- Health Care Options after 60 Days
- Company provided parking
- Meal and Discount Privileges
Pay: Based on experience
- Currently in a salaried management position the restaurant/hospitality industry is preferred.
- Hands-on, Detail-Orientated, and Career-Minded Management Professional with Outstanding Time Management and Interpersonal Skills.
- Guest-Focused and P&L Driven.
- Provides the highest possible level of hospitality, quality, and value to the guest.
- Must have at least two years of management experience in a casual or upscale full-service restaurant.
- Must be willing to work hands on with the team, in any area of the restaurant.
- Experience with Restaurant365, Aloha, TOAST, Gather, OpenTable and Excel are helpful but not required.
Location: Franklin, TN
Job date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 07:09:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!