Job title: Inbound Call Specialist (Customer Communications Representative I) – 10:30 am – 7:00 pm
Job description: US-IL-Schaumburg
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25163
Category: Customer Service/Support
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for ensuring all service calls are answered and entered into company systems in a timely and accurate manner. Responsible for providing the best possible customer service to internal as well as external customers. Must be able to handle level 1 call types.
– Provides outstanding service to customers calling the dispatch team for service.
– Responds to routine customer inquiries via live call or Email as needed.
– Provides follow through on any special customer needs in a timely manner.
– High School diploma or equivalent required.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Proficient in MS Office, strong attention to detail, organized and able to multitask.
– Successful completion of Call Taker New-Hire training and introductory period.
– Must be able to work wide variety of work shift/schedules with short notice.
About our Company – Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site , we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at .
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Job date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 07:29:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!