Job title: Item Pricing Analyst – Walmart
Job description: Item Pricing Analyst – Sales, Walmart
Consumer Beauty, US
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
The Item Price Analyst will manage the team item and pricing details and provide needed analytics as an integral part of the business planning process working closely with the National Account Managers (NAM), Analysts, Trade Marketing and Item Maintenance teams in order to deliver best in class fundamental execution and achieve profitable growth for Coty.
The role will be a key direct report to the Sales Director of the Walmart business and will be instrumental in the day-to-day operation of the Walmart business. This person should be adaptable to the changing needs of the business, well-versed in Walmart’s needs surrounding item setup & the creation of programming, and interested in the creation of customer-facing storytelling.
The right candidate will be highly organized and proactive in their approach, with a positive, team-player attitude. The position calls for a growth and results-driven strategist and executor who is tapped in culturally within the industry. This person must be experienced in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Develop a strong understanding of Coty Brands (strategies, priorities, portfolios, etc.)
- Collaborate with customer marketing, sales, supply chain, sales finance, and other key stakeholders
- Completing new item setup and maintenance
- Coordinate sales sell-in needs with cross-functional partners to ensure strong 4P execution
- Owning general team data management
- Leading the preparation of line review documents
- Monitoring and problem-solving daily pricing issues
- Executing special pricing activities
- Performing pricing analysis
- Owning display/merchandising customization
- Leading reporting/database management
- Supporting account managers with audit prevention and claims
- Completing ad hoc analysis to support account managers
- Support in the creation of compelling brand / category story for the customer to sell-in new opportunities
- Identification and development of fact-based sales opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to network and forge alliances internally and with external stakeholder.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Beauty industry relatability and the curiosity of its trends.
- QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Education: 4-year bachelor’s degree;
- Experience: 2-4 years of related national customer experience including proven success on a sales team
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote, Sharepoint); Nielsen; CPG Analytics; RetailLink
- Ability to travel approximately 5% of the time
WHAT WE OFFER
- Communication – Strong professional outlook, presentation skills and interpersonal skills to interface with team, customer, and management, as well as people at all levels internally and externally.
- Strategic – Problem analysis, cultural awareness, business intelligence, decision making, organizational skills, demonstrated effectiveness for problem solving.
- Business – Results-oriented, time-management, multi-tasking, analytical, quantitative, organizational, negotiating skills, customer knowledge.
- Creativity and Innovation – Creativity, business savvy, intuition, brand understanding, product knowledge, detail oriented.
- Leadership and Personal – Self-starter, team-player, flexible, integrity, dependable, highly-motivated, decisive, influential, results driven.
- Career mobility
- Flexible Work Hours
- Competitive Benefits
- Empowerment to make a difference and take ownership
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds create an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English – Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español – Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Location: Bentonville, AR
Job date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 06:15:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!