Job title: Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator – Analyst II, Technology Support, eComm – Walmart Connect
Job description: Position Summary…
What you’ll do…
Walmart Connect is seeking an experienced LMS Administrator to plan, implement and maintain our LMS platform.
As a startup within the world’s largest retailer, we are quickly developing new ad tech and internal tools and systems. You will play an integral role in ensuring Walmart teams are able to quickly learn and adopt the newest ad products, policies and processes.
We are looking for a professional LMS Administer to be the resident expert in everything related to LMS implementation, managing and reporting activities. The goal is to effectively leverage our LMS to educate, train, and enablement our audiences via e-learning programs.
- Implement LMS platform and updates.
- Conduct course audits.
- Construct learning roadmaps for users.
- Publish e-courses, assessments and content on LMS platform.
- Design and implement a best-in-class customer education and enablement programs for all Walmart teams.
- Maintain accurate records in LMS.
- Generate and analyze reports from the LMS.
- Provide technical support as it relates to the platform.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer.
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs.
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc.).
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments.
- Maintain project documentation and course folders.
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar.
- 1+ years of experience in managing an LMS platform.
- Experience with integrated, cross-media is preferred: digital, video, data, social, experiential, etc.
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology.
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models.
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills.
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge.
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System.
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard.
- Strong EQ skills.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Excellent program management skills.
- Self-starter who thrives on the excitement and challenge to build programs and teams. Collaboration and partnership with stakeholders at all levels is key.
- Ability to move fast, in an often ambiguous and fluid environment.
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart’s sales data to prove it.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in technology, system management and integration, process design, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Using advanced functionality of Microsoft Office, Working in a support role or computer operations environment
Primary Location… 850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654-acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth – Silicon Valley.
Santana Row – San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off – to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can’t work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see .
Location: San Bruno, CA
Job date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 06:33:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!