Job title: Revenue Cycle Quality Training Supervisor
Company: University of Kansas Health System
Job description: Position Title
Revenue Cycle Quality Training Supervisor
Position Summary / Career Interest: The Revenue Cycle Quality and Training Supervisor is responsible for supporting the day to day operations of the Revenue Cycle Quality & Training team. This position ensures requests are completed efficiently and effectively. This role partners with the Revenue Cycle Quality and Training Manager to assist with the development of revenue cycle training and development, quality and productivity measurement development, tracking and reporting, and support and promotion of our LEAN thinking throughout the revenue cycle.
- Assigns and monitors work queues/daily assignments ensuring that work is moving efficiently, and queues are being worked according to need, and reviews audits. This includes but not limited to: Quality Assurance, Productivity, and Training & Education (including creation of curriculum).
- Ensures analysts complete quality and productivity reviews efficiently.
- Reviews the reporting and trending analysis along with analyst’s recommendation for improvement.
- Assists with Human Resource management functions including interviewing, selection, orientation, education/training, feedback, performance evaluation, and policy and procedure development.
- Assist in updating and maintaining personnel files.
- Ensures employee competency and maintains written documentation of all counseling sessions as needed.
- Maintains and monitors Kronos records for employees.
- Serves as a subject matter expert resource on report analysis and training/education within Revenue Cycle.
- Assist Management in various project including but not limited to capacity tracking for Access Analysts, TLC development, training assignment/calendar and Health System Access SuperUser Program.
- Work with leadership and revenue cycle departments in updating and/or developing workflows that will streamline and standardize processes using LEAN tools and methods.
- Collaborates in a multidisciplinary team environment to produce positive outcomes and support strategic improvement activities as they translate into the value stream and functional areas.
- Works with revenue cycle department leaders to develop, implement and report quality and productivity measures to ensure best in class revenue cycle results.
- Reviews reports and trends with revenue cycle department leaders in effort to recognize high performers, identify education and process improvement opportunities.
- Learns and supports new development of LPO (Lean Promotion Office) product offerings and infrastructure, including Lean “Best Practices”, tools and methods for Lean education and promotion of Lean thinking throughout the organization.
- Assists with developing the curriculum and the implementation of functional and technical training and education.
- Along with HITs Training Manager and Revenue Cycle leadership, develops the overall framework for revenue cycle training and ensures standardization of format, content, instruction, documentation and training methods used.
- Performs back up work as needed on daily work assignment.
*Must be able to perform the professional, clinical and or technical assessment of the assigned unit or department.
*Note: These statements are intended to describe the essential functions of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Skills and duties may vary dependent upon your department or unit. Other duties may be assigned as required.2) Coaches revenue cycle staff on Lean process improvement tools and methods.
- Associate’s degree in related field, associate’s degree equivalent – 4 years’ experience in a related field.
- Five (5) years of experience in process improvement, quality and productivity analysis, compliance reporting or training, including one (1) year of lead/ supervisory experience responsibilities
- EPIC credentialing is required or completed within six months of completing orientation
- Ability to travel between Health System locations with minimal to no notice.
- EPIC Proficiency/Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Time Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: R-4353
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Create a custom Job Alert by selecting criteria that suit your career interests.
Location: Lenexa, KS
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 01:25:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!