Job title: Senior Product Manager – IBM MaaS360
Job description: Introduction
Ready to re-imagine the product management role? At IBM, as an Offering Manager, you are responsible for the full lifecycle of an offering: from validating need to determining the business model and defining the solution requirements. Going beyond the traditional focus of timetables and budgets, you use your keen insights into what customers want in their own business plan – and work across disciplines to build the best solutions to a problem. If being the CEO of your offering excites you, consider an offering management career at IBM.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM MaaS360, part of IBM Security is looking for a Senior Product Manager who acts like an entrepreneur, strategist, technical visionary, leader, and client advocate. This role encompasses:
- Defining an investment strategy based on market demands for Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) and Endpoint Security
- Identification and prioritization of key market segments, clients, opportunities for offering
- Managing development, launch, go to market and ongoing improvements, including packaging, pricing and marketing collateral.
- Managing tier 1 technology partner relationships to drive adoption
- Defining and continuously refining our overall market strategy, supporting design and pragmatic marketing thinking
- Working with clients, partners and prospects to identity market requirements, opportunities and gaps
- Creating and advocating business plans for new and updated product offerings
- Support the creation of education material and enable sellers and business partners
- Support the creation of customer presentations, attend and present at Client/Prospect meetings and Industry Events
- Support the creation of presentations, attend and present to industry analysts
Specifically, the product manager in this role will be responsible for the following key areas in the MaaS360 portfolio: Defining and Managing the products/solutions to address the Unified Endpoint Management market; Managing the Technology Partner Ecosystem for this market; Management and responsibility for the Client Forum for Requests for Enhancements for the MaaS360 portfolio.
Candidates will need to demonstrate and have deep knowledge in Mobility Management, iOS, Android and Windows; have strategy experience in defining, scoping and delivering in the Unified Endpoint Management / Enterprise Mobility Management/ Endpoint security market; have experience working with key analysts; and have a working knowledge of the market landscape and opportunities. Candidates need to be able to communicate effectively, and have experience creating and defending logical and financially planned business plans.
As the Product Manager, we will be looking for someone who is: Passionate, tenacious, creative, agile, and works well with others while pushing hard, with a strong sense of urgency, and continues to work towards market demands. Candidate will be working not only with the IBM MaaS360 organization but also across teams including IBM Security, IBM and the partner ecosystem enhancing our market presence.
To fulfill these responsibilities the Product Manager acts as a General Manager for their scope of the business.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ years in a strategy & Product Management or architect or Engineering leadership role in UEM / Endpoint security domain
- 3+ years of experience in competitive analysis
- 3+ years of experience presenting at in-person webinars, conferences and technology panels
- 3+ years of experience working with SaaS solutions
- High-level understanding of the Unified Endpoint Management market
- Strong business acumen
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Product management background, backed with solid technical skills and hands-on experience in the UEM space
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with account teams and clients
Location: Austin, TX
Job date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 22:41:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!