Job title: Vice President of Sales – BPO
Company: Hiring Help
Job description: Job Description
We are currently seeking an energetic, self-motivated, goal oriented sales professional to lead our teams. You must be a self-starter and be able to work with minimal supervision. Prior sales and business development experience is preferred.
The VP of Sales position is a “hunter” type role focused on identifying companies and decision makers in targeted growth industries. This role can work out of any location in US. will be tasked with taking prospects through the entire sales process and closing deals. You will be provided the appropriate sales tools to be successful and supported fully by our global marketing team.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are the representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Salary: Negotiable Six figure salary based on experience
- Extended Medical and Dental Benefits
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Time off
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in BPO or call center operations, client services or business development
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience working in a call center out of which 5+ years’ experience preferred in pre/post sales.
- Experience in cold calling, digital lead generation and sales prospecting
- Experience in managing large deal RFI/RFP responses
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and a familiarity with PowerPoint
- Associate degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Acquire in depth knowledge of our full range of services and convey the benefits of our services to potential clients, adhering to company targets, messaging and positioning
- Use knowledge of current market trends and competitors to identify company’s unique selling propositions/differentiators including market scans
- Build, manage and improve sales pipeline by generating leads through cold calls, referrals, research techniques and social media within the assigned geography or market.
- Working with our Global Sales & Marketing team on RFI/RFQ/RFP submission within the guide lines provided.
- Coordinating with the Global Operations Team and provide them ample information for setting up customized demonstrations and POCs aligning client’s business needs.
- Log activities, create opportunities and put pricing models together for each prospect to have a track on sales pipeline and revenue forecast.
- Prepare sales and pipeline reports and keep sales CRM updated at all times
- Assisting Business Development Head to achieve the monthly, quarterly and annual targets and maintaining the Sales pipeline with qualified leads within the assigned geography or market.
- Reports to Executive Vice President
Expected salary: $120000 – 150000 per year
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 22:18:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!